One of the most mouth-watering and delicious sides you can ever make for a special occasion are mashed potatoes. Everyone loves mashed potatoes; they are so fluffy, creamy and smooth! But did you know that you can craft the same style of mashed potatoes as the popular Capital Grille restaurant chain? Here is an easy recipe that you can use to make your own Capital Grille Mashed potatoes right in the comfort of your own home.
Making your own Capital Grille Mashed Potatoes is sure to be a hit at any gathering. It’s creamy, flavorful and loaded with garlic, herbs and cheese – making it deliciously indulgent. In this article, I’ll walk you through how to make this signature side dish even better by sharing my best tips and tricks on creating a crowd-pleasing version of Capital Grille Mashed Potatoes.
Capital Grille Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Capital Grille Mashed Potatoes are a delicious and indulgent side dish that can be enjoyed by everyone. To make this signature dish, learn.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot. Mash with a potato masher or ricer until smooth.
3. Add the butter, cream, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese to the mashed potatoes and mix until combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Enjoy your Capital Grille Mashed Potatoes! This recipe is sure to be a hit at any gathering. The creamy texture and flavorful ingredients make it an indulgent side dish that everyone will love.
For an extra special touch, you can top the mashed potatoes with additional Parmesan cheese or chopped fresh herbs. You can also add other ingredients such as bacon, chives or sour cream for a unique twist.
To know more:-