Looking for a delicious and easy seafood dish to make on the grill? Look no further than this Grilled Triple Tail Recipe.
Nothing goes better with summer than a flavorful seafood dish cooked over a fire. Triple tail is one of my favorite fish to throw on the grill, as it has just the right amount of bite but still falls apart perfectly in your mouth. Plus, triple tail isn’t too expensive at the grocery store, making it an ideal choice for any budget-conscious family.
This Grilled Triple Tail Recipe is sure to become a staple in your summer rotation! In just thirty minutes, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters in your family. Find out how to make this recipe below!
Grilled Triple Tail Recipe
- 2 lbs triple tail fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
3. Brush the mixture onto both sides of the triple tail fillets.
4. Place the fillets on the preheated grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
If you’re using a charcoal grill, make sure to let the coals burn down until they’re glowing red and covered with a light layer of ash before grilling.
To check if your triple tail fillets are cooked through, insert a fork into the thickest part of the fish and twist gently. If it flakes easily, it’s done!