Are you looking for something unique and delicious to add to your next meal? Look no further! Kona Grill’s Macadamia Nut Chicken sauce is a tasty and versatile addition to any dish. This rich, creamy combination of macadamia nuts, cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese is sure to be a favorite with everyone.
Kona Grill’s Macadamia Nut Chicken sauce has the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors that will compliment your next dish. Not only is it incredibly simple to make but it also works great as a dipping sauce or marinade. Read on for our step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious recipe at home!
Kona Grill Macadamia Nut Chicken Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the macadamia nuts, cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
2. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the macadamia nut mixture to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and creamy.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm over your favorite dish!
- For a richer flavor, you can add a tablespoon of butter to the sauce.
- If you want to make the sauce spicier, add some red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper.
- You can also use this sauce as a marinade for chicken or fish. Simply pour the sauce over your protein and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- If you want to make the sauce even creamier, add a tablespoon of heavy cream.
- For an extra nutty flavor, try adding some chopped almonds or walnuts to the sauce.
- This sauce can also be used as a topping for baked potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- You can also use this sauce as a dip for chips and crackers.
This Kona Grill Macadamia Nut Chicken Sauce is a great way to add some flavor and texture to your next meal. Whether you use it as a marinade, dipping sauce or topping, this recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. Enjoy!
To know more from our campfire recipes: