Are you looking for a delicious, zesty pickle recipe? Look no further! Ted’s Montana Grill has created a tasty pickle that could become your go-to side dish or topping for any meal.
Ted’s Montana Grill has put hundreds of great recipes online for anyone to use and enjoy. This recipe for a pickle is easy to make and the result is a fantastic delivery vehicle for fried jalapeños.
This simple recipe will show you how to make your own pickles, even if you’ve never made them before!
Sometimes when you’re stuck in the kitchen, it’s hard to know what to do next. Instead of throwing in the towel just yet, there are a few creative options. If you can’t cook for the holidays, perhaps you could make some pickled garlic to go with a meal? Perhaps you could whip up some bread pudding?
If your kitchen is in dire need of some improvements, let this article inspire you to get back into cooking!
Ted’s Montana Grill Pickle Recipe
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons pickling spice
- 3 cups cucumbers, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic and pickling spice. Heat over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling.
2. Add the cucumber slices to the boiling mixture and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cucumbers are tender but still crisp.
3. Remove the cucumbers from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
4. Place the cucumbers in a glass jar or container with a lid and pour the pickling liquid over them.
5. Seal the jar or container and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Tips for making Ted’s Montana Grill Pickle
– For an extra zesty flavor, add 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes to the pickling liquid.
– If you prefer a sweeter pickle, add an extra tablespoon of sugar to the pickling liquid.
– For a more intense flavor, let the cucumbers sit in the pickling liquid for up to 24 hours before serving.
– For a spicier pickle, add 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the pickling liquid.
– If you want a sourer pickle, add an extra tablespoon of vinegar to the pickling liquid.
– If you like your pickles crunchy, make sure to slice them into thin slices before adding them to the boiling mixture.
– To make sure your pickles stay crisp, make sure to store them in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your delicious Ted’s Montana Grill pickles! Serve them as a side dish or topping for burgers, sandwiches, salads, and more. They are sure to be a hit with everyone in the family.
For an extra special treat, try making your own pickle chips. Simply slice the cucumbers into thin slices and fry them in hot oil until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dip for a delicious snack.
Learn more on: