Are you thinking about baking a Pecan Pie for the holiday season? Well, it can be difficult to decide which recipe to use among all the ones available online.
The Camellia Grill Pecan Pie is one of the most popular classic pies. Its rich and flavorful sweetness will surely hit the spot and make everyone happy with your culinary skills! The Camellia Grill has been around since 1946, having served generations of Louisiana-style offerings.
If you’d like to try an old-fashioned dessert that packs a lot of flavor and nostalgia, then this is the recipe for you! Here’s a classic recipe from Camellia Grill that will provide that special flair to your holiday table – their delicious Pecan Pie. Let’s get started!
Camellia Grill Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Gre ase a 9-inch pie plate.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, corn syrup, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt until well blended.
3. Stir in chopped pecans and pour mixture into the prepared pie plate.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and set in the center. Allow to cool before serving.
- For a crunchier crust, use a pre-made pie crust instead of greasing the plate.
- If you like your pies sweeter, add an extra 1/4 cup of sugar to the mixture.
- You can also add some cinnamon or nutmeg for an extra kick of flavor.
- For a richer flavor, you can add 1/4 cup of bourbon or whiskey to the mixture.
- If you want to make a healthier version, use brown sugar instead of white sugar and replace the butter with coconut oil.
- You can also top your pie with some whipped cream or ice cream for an extra special treat!
- Finally, if you’re feeling adventurous, try adding some other nuts like walnuts or almonds to the mixture.
This Pecan Pie is best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. You can also serve it as an after-dinner treat with some coffee or tea. Enjoy!